This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

unusual

A slow rainy Saturday. "Could I ask you a weird question?" I said to the girl behind the counter at Costco.  I told her about our project and that I thought her hands were quite unusual.. she replied "that's not the weirdest question I've heard" 
Can you believe I actually got the picture?? Neither could my husband!
The picture could have been set up better but you can imagine it was done very quickly :) 

6 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine how much time it would take to get such elaborate tattoos. I wonder if she is still with the same true love from when she had the tattoos inked on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sprinkling of stars on her True hand look like moles.
    Very unusual. Not a fan of tattoos (sorry if any of you have them). I just wouldn't want to put something so permanent on my body. I guess I am more of a henna girl - temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you would have asked before you got on the Project - me thinks we are all becoming much braver!! Well I sure am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravery makes for great photos! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot - glad you were brave. I have to admire the artistry of a tattoo, but can't relate to having something so permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE that you asked to take her picture!!! Goodness knows what she said about you when you left!!

    ReplyDelete