This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Red and White

My work-life happens to fit perfectly into this week's theme, as this week for me has been all about launching the first fragrance from Italian fashion house, Marni.  Seen here through polka-dots and mirrored reflections in the windows of Saks Fifth Avenue's flagship store on 5th Avenue.




7 comments:

  1. Another great image but all I really need to know is .... Where is my free sample;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intriguing photo. I keep coming back to it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very intriguing and well captured. I hope the fragrance is as inspiring as your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some serious talent!! Such a cool shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool/talented photo - think I shall have to buy the fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ERIK! Everyone has a little artist inside of them, but your internal artist is a giant! This should be a print sold in the MoMA shop.

    ReplyDelete