This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unusual

I was visiting my nephew and he took me and his mom (my sister) to this jelly bean man...yummy!  A sign that Spring is on it's way.  Although James does not like jelly beans, he chose this photo for this week's theme of "Unusual".  I love jelly beans, but only red and orange. 

3 comments:

  1. How can someone not like jelly beans??? i wonder how long it take to make a man out of candy. This is a very unusual picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks tasty! Amazing how creative some people can be....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only like jelly belly brand and only the watermelon ones. In our town there is a candy shop where you can choose your flavour by the 1/4 lb. I just love that they are green on the outside and red on the inside!

    ReplyDelete