This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Red&White-M&J

When I asked James what his thoughts were for this week's theme, he did not even hesitate...the Eli Manning jersey, was his reply.  James is a Giants fan, though all of his friends route for the Jets.  Eli Manning sent this jersey along with a beautiful handwritten note to James.  What a guy!

4 comments:

  1. James and Megan, you have done the blog proud! I love this. What a keepsake. Such a great representation of the theme. You guys are a super team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, do you ever the wear the jersey? What a great gift to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot. My oldest boy is obsessed with Eli. We are not big football watchers in my house so we are not sure where his obsession came from but I'm pretty sure it has something to do woth Eli being a poster boy for Dunkin Donuts- my son's other obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun getting the young involved - great

    ReplyDelete