This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Romance/love

Romance? It's not really my thing.... But LOVE, well my house is exploding with it....and it all started with these rings... (Actually, it started in the school that I work in 6 years prior to my wedding  but I thought a picture of a school would make a silly romance/love picture.)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with the colors of this photo. The pink on the underside of the envelope (?)
    Perfect. And I also love how the focus is on your wedding ring {Love} but to me, the engagement ring is the {romance} part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh at Kim's comment because the romance of the engagement ring is a whole story... I was with Greg when he bought the ring but his card was denied... So I bought Melissa's engagement ring on my credit card!!! Technically she received the ring before I received payment so I think she was engaged to me first!!! But I do love the pic and I recognize the invitation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes... Gemma was my first fiancé!!! Greg doesn't own a credit card and he didn't realize there was a minimum he could take out on his debit card per day...thankfully Gem was there to save the day. The pink ribbon is from my wedding invitation, with a few a page opened from our wedding album blurred in background, and those rings are Greg and my wedding bands. (Though my engagement ring is stunning, and picture worthy, thanks to Seb, Gemma and Greg and apparently a very fun day in NYC which I am thrilled with the end product of)

    ReplyDelete