This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Unusual

Well, I'm breaking the rules this week and posting two.  (What can I say, I'm a rebel!)

One photo is my serious "unusual" themed photo.

This was captured inside the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier with my fisheye lens.  I think it looks unusual and rather like it came from Star Wars...



The second photo I'm sneaking in was captured when I asked my husband, "Next week's Project 52 theme is 'Unusual' got any ideas?"

He immediately replies, "Unusual?  A man cleaning the house."  Hee hee -- so I'm adding that as well.  No offense meant to all the men out there - and truth be told, my husband DOES help clean around the house....but we still thought it might bring a smile!


5 comments:

  1. A sighting of a man doing housework is the same as spotting Big Foot. It's that rare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another rule breaker in our midst?? goodness me:)
    Love the fish eye pic... just waiting for Princess Leah to walk out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreal and unusual amount of cables in that photo; always thought of aircraft carriers as so cool and 2d. photo is very sweet, lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Pam, you are a good guy! I worry about your watch though...

    Love that fish eye picture Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. think I should show this to Martin though he would probably wonder what your hubby is doing!! Love the fisheye lens - saw quite a few photos at the Wildlife Photography exhibition which used that lens and here we are with one in our own project!

    ReplyDelete