This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

romance/love

 
The most romantic thing I found all week 
my inlaws, 58 years together and still holding hands.
I didn't actually take this picture, the photographer at my daughters wedding took it
but I DID take a picture of the picture which is actually a fridge magnet, does that count?

3 comments:

  1. When I take a photo and accidentally cut off people's heads I get laughed at yet this picture is gorgeous. I hope I am still holding my husbands hand at that age. I think it counts to take a picture of a picture as long as you don't make a habit of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - and Martin and were boasting about 39 years - a few to go!! I think you thought outside your box - not cheating at all!!

    ReplyDelete