This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

unusual

This week my family and I enjoyed a Caribbean vacation aboard the Disney Fantasy cruise ship.  At one of our ports of call (Costa Maya, Mexico) we were lucky enough to be entertained by a mariachi band right on the beach.  I found it quite unusual to see these entertainers in full velour elaborate costumes when it was 80+°F, but the loafers and tights in the sand were most unusual to me!

3 comments:

  1. What a great shot. The sand looks so white and clean it almost does not look real. I love the sand on his shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot and I bet your vacation was wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete