This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Nature

Spending a long weekend in Vermont for my sister's college graduation and hoped to be outside in nature for much of it. Unfortunately, as seems to be the theme for many of us this week, Mother Nature has given us a cold and rainy weekend, so the best shots I could get were from inside the warmth of my car. Still, this red barn and mountains in the background remind me of why I love this state so much.

6 comments:

  1. I love that green grass! Wow. I've never been to Vermont and I want to go, like, right now! Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that grass is so green! This looks like a postcard photo... Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like VT barns! Gorg even in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the composition with the red barn. I feel like an entire photo book could be dedicated to those red barns. Hope it stopped raining :)

    ReplyDelete