This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dinner

Foie gras anyone?  Ok, sick joke.  But seriously...we found three goslings at the bottom of our road this morning and I tried desperately to figure out how I could fit at least one of them into a "dinner theme" because I was dying to share the cuteness.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my golly this is so cute! Please don't eat this for dinner. In fact, I knew there was a reason I don't ever eat duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautifully photographed Gemma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you were able to work it into the theme. It is definitely a photo worth sharing. Really great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - great composition too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. So fluffy. So adorable. Can you please Federal Express to San Diego?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful photo. Nature at it's best.

    ReplyDelete