This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Dinner

Hi everyone, as my first post on this new blog I would like to introduce you to my new baby boy-Morton. Morton is a 3 month old Australian Cattle Dog puppy who loves his food. The idea for this picture came straight to me and took 3 nights of tempting him with his bowl of dinner to make him sit still and get this shot. I'm really sorry Betsy, but I had to post it anyway. Looking forward to being a part of this blog, what an awesome opportunity it is. Thank you everybody!

10 comments:

  1. Em I love it!! Morton is adorable and we always encourage people to post their pic even if it is a similar idea to someone else's! No two pics are ever the same. Welcome to the party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, Welcome to Project 52! I am so happy you are here and I honestly cannot wait to see the photos you will be posting....
    Starting with this one. Morton is lovely. Having once been an owner of an ACD, this little guy makes me smile. I'm surprised it only took you 3 days to get him to sit still long enough - they have so much energy.
    I love the way he is in focus and the way he is focused on the bowl.
    Really happy you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Emily!!! How nice to have someone from another part of the world. I also look forward to seeing your photos. Morton is an adorable little puppy. You can practically see him salivating. Sitting patient does seem to come a bit easier for Betsy's cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blog Emily!
    Your Morton is such an adorable and good looking puppy; great photo , would love to see how big he turns out to be at 9 months. And his dinner looks pretty inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily! Morton is so cute! I've had two cattle dogs myself, one red and one blue. Best dogs ever. One of these days I'll have another. Great pic. Love his intense stare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo - I too wonder how big he will become! The world does get smaller doesn't it when you hear that kim had an ACD in Long Island!! Happy photographing!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome from me too Emily! Your photo is so great and Morton is absolutely adorable. He already looks like he will be a GREAT dog!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome, Emily! You'll find this blog lots of fun. Lovely photo of Morton; he's just adorable (very cute name, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morton is so cute! Welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete