This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Dinner

Happy Seis de Mayo.  Leftover fajitas and margaritas from a little place I like to call Mi Casa.
I don't normally sit around drinking margaritas on a Monday night but we have an abundance of limes from yesterday and I am not working tomorrow so....

5 comments:

  1. Great looking dinner! Happy eating and drinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just had breakfast but my mouth is watering on looking at your photo. I love the lighting as well as the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and when the next day is your birthday, why not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Gemma!!!I love the shadow from the margarita glass. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I lick the salt? Fun photo!

    ReplyDelete