This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Details

We have quite a few of these in our backyard which drive me crazy, however, up close I love the detail of them.
(I seem to be having the same issues as Kristin had last week. When I look at my photo on the desktop, it is quite clear yet when I post....not so much.)

8 comments:

  1. Looks clear and fabulous to me! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly crisp and clear and so much fun for little ones to blow!! Another beautiful photo Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful photograph. The dandelion's (I think that's what they are called...) over on this side of the planet don't have those pretty red stems. In fact, the town in which I'm currently living in has such a dry climate that it is impossible to ever find dandelion's. I miss the days of chasing these round the backyard, thinking they were fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kim! Nature is amazing, isn't it? (Photo looks crisp and clear on this end.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just gorgeous and certainly very clear. Reading Emily's words take me back - many, many years now to thinking the seeds blowing around were fairies. Also when we used to blow them, the number of blows was meant to be the time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clear and luv Em's comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo Kim. I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments.

    ReplyDelete