This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nature

I had great visions of showing my husband and daughter around my Alma Mater Middlebury this weekend. Our family has gathered in the Green Mountain State to celebrate my little sister's graduation. And sadly Mother Nature has forced us indoors, even for today's graduation.  This is a view from indoors of what is usually a gorgeous campus setting.  I would normally be lounging in those barely visible adirondack chairs. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool shot. Love this school - rainy or sunny (or snowy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! And you would never guess how much we spend on sprinklers to have grass oh, so green in southern California! You must have so many wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete