This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nature

Was quite stuck this week... and left it to basically the last minute in the hope that something would pop up, but this is all I got. It is a Frangipani flower. We have a frangipani tree in our front yard, which blooms with these beautiful flowers. They actually smell really nice too!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning pic Em. I feel like I could stick my head into the photo and smell it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully composed. The flowers are so creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the scent of frangipane or plumeria as they call it her is so enchanting! Beautiful pic, Emily.

    ReplyDelete