This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

details

My husband and I are on a weekend getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary. Our server just brought over our check for lunch and I loved the little detail of the 'be nice' band around the bill... And it just happens to be blue. Because nice matters!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very nice , detailed photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    BNM. blue ribbon. Just what I needed.
    Thank you for posting that picture.
    Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    BNM. blue ribbon. Just what I needed.
    Thank you for posting that picture.
    Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely thought and great for detail hope you had a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete