This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Nature


Nature:
Moreton Bay Fig (Ficus Macrophylla)The house where we are staying here in Perth adjoins a huge and wonderful park, Kings Park.
We walk in this very special area every day and pass this stunning tree which is very near the house.
It never fails to grab my attention.

8 comments:

  1. That tree is so beautiful Gumps, they say with age comes beauty. That tree has got to be the best part of kings park. Congrats on finally working out how to post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tree. We have one similar to that in Balboa Park in San Diego. I have heard our two cities are alike in many ways. I would love to see yours one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If trees could tell stories! A fairy tale one for sure , amazing tree and photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome sister!! What an amazing tree - wonder what africa is going to throw our way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love this tree. (My mom would definitely call this a "climbing tree." Is it allowed?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It reminds me a lot of the tree at Planting Fields Arboretum where we took you for a picnic... I think I have a picture of us all under the tree together. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The strength and age of nature.

    ReplyDelete