This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

With Wings

I took this photo earlier in the week on my iPhone at CLT airport. It was my 'back up' photo. Unfortunately I never got around to taking the photo I wanted to take...
I did use one of my favorite photo editing apps... 'Snapseed' is amazing for editing and filtering all of your iPhone photos! I love the vintage filters!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the app idea always looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wing photo; looks like you were on enormous airplane. Taking all my pics with i-phone so going to download your app asap.

    ReplyDelete