This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

With Wings

Spent a beautiful morning at our local lake in search of things with wings - chose this one just because it makes me smile!   I think it looks like someone stapled angel wings on his back for the church Christmas play.  (But I assure you, no goose was harmed in the making of this photograph.)

(My other winged photos that didn't make the Project 52 cut are on my own blog if you are interested HERE)



7 comments:

  1. there will be loadsa comments on this one - talk about taking a photo that doesn't look out of focus! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautifully amazing. Did you use a tripod Pam and what lenses do you use? I love your blog photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular shot. I love how the feet are still in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. What skill to capture that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the kind words - I hope he made you smile as much as me! Verushka, I shoot with a Canon 5d Mark III and this was with my 70-200L lens. No tripod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. I just so admire the clarity of the shot and that you got the clarity and photographic moment so accurately. And as for making me smile - yes indeed.

      Delete
  6. He was a goofy goose! I think he was showing off for us!

    ReplyDelete