This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, January 11, 2013

In a dish

We lived in Hawaii for a couple of years and I loved walking the beach.  Along the way I would collect sea glass to turn into jewelry.  It never made it past this little bowl given to me by a good friend as a going away gift.  On these cold days in San Diego, I sure do miss the tropical breezes, and my friends there!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa! Amazing color and what wonderful memories it must bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you took your photo of the dish on an angle. The sea glass is very pretty and you should attempt to make one piece of jewelry. Maybe today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrasting colors. Like Janet, I like the angle you took the photo. I try to do that but it never seems to work for me.

    ReplyDelete