This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A View from Above

This is a view from our rooftop in Brooklyn, NY.  We have a view of Manhattan in one direction, but I really love coming up here and looking the other direction at the other rooftops on our street.  In the summertime, people are usually sitting on their rooftops, enjoying the sunshine, but today it was freezing out, so I was the only one outside.  Still, I found it so relaxing being outside in the fresh air and away from the busy streets down below. 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Carrie. I am glad you have joined Project 52. I like your peaceful shot with the busy city below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great view to have from your own home! What fun this Project it - mentally knackered trying to think of clever ideas!!Its my waking moment of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! First pic! Welcome to the blog! Love it.

    ReplyDelete