This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

View from above

Frost is HIGHLY unusual in San Diego, (yes, we are winter sissies) so I just had to grab my camera and macro lens this morning when I saw the frost on our lawn.

This view from above is actually two photos of the same blade of grass - one with frost and then another captured a few minutes later after the sun's rays had warmed it.


5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! right down to that little drop on the top of the blade. Excellent shot and fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! And we ARE winter sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing. I love the nature pictures you capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This type of pictures speaks my language. Pam, the water droplet has an amazing view from above and I love the split and how you gave us two incredible pictures.
    Nice shot Michael Jordan...umm...I mean Pam Davis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely mind blowing - blown away I am - brought a real tear to my eye. Just so much talent out there.

    ReplyDelete