This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happiness is....my guys


And yay for this project because there's no way I would have gotten them to pose for me...but this time I could say "it's my assignment, you have to" and they did! Oh boy, this is going to be a great year! (And hello everyone!)

4 comments:

  1. Pam, Well don't those two look alike?! Must have been nice to have your son home for the holidays. Glad they posed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I cannot get over how much your two men look alike. Very nice picture. Will you frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janet - I did frame a 5x7 for my desk and made it the screen saver on my phone.

    Kim, yes, it was so much fun having Matt home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best part of the blog? Using it as an excuse for getting what you want!!

    ReplyDelete