This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Up Close

"Boston Strong"

I live in Chicago but I'm a New Englander by birth, and a proud one at that. My words mean so little, but the help, love, support and prayers we offer those affected by the tragedy are all that matter right now.

Thanks for the inspiration, Melissa.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Red Sox fan? My husbands distant cousin is Carl Yastrzemski. It's our claim to fame! We're from Strong Island but we are proud to be BostonStrong too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! My sister lives up in MA-my brother-in-law's office is on Dexter St. in Watertown where the shoot out occurred. It is all so sad.

    ReplyDelete