This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring

The flower fields in Carlsbad, California are always wonderful in the spring.  I decided it might be fun to show off the ranunculas in full bloom. ( I wish I could see how the picture turned out that was being taken by the mom in the bottom corner!
)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Wendy! Great job capturing a beautiful rainbow of spring color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is crazy beautiful. The family in the corner is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing. a rainbow of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture Wendy! The little family makes it even more interesting. The ranunculus fields are one of the wonders of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. I think I need to plan a trip to California.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Wendy, such a great shot! Love the people in the background and of course the family in the foreground. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is this place - just want to visit it such a wonderful photo. Thank you - just seen Janet has the same idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my exact thought when I knew the topic was Spring. My post isn't quite as gorg but a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will have to make a new year's resolution to visit beautiful Carlsbad next spring . Enchanting photo Wendy!!!

    ReplyDelete