This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring

Time for a little Spring shopping at the Carlsbad outlets which happen to be directly below the incredible Flower Fields! Just 3 miles up the road from my home, this view gives me every reason to make a much needed shopping excursion(s) each spring! I've never gotten the close up view so Wendy's post was a total treat for me.

4 comments:

  1. indeed, such a visual treat, the world famous Carlsbad flowers! hope you did some equally stunning purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason I feel we should meet sometime- we are on the same thought track! Great photo- hope the shopping proved prosperous as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had been planning to capture this image before seeing your post. Though sadly we move to the east coast in a week and a half. Very bittersweet to leave this beautiful, unique area!

      Delete
  3. Looks painted on the grass! So gorg!

    ReplyDelete