This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LIGHT

Hi!  I'm new to Project 52.  Thank you, Kim and Gemma, for inviting me!  I'm a friend of Pam's (who thought I might enjoy contributing and so kindly asked permission), and also a friend of Wendy's, Betsy's and Lisa's.  This is my first experience blogging, and I'm also a beginner with my camera, so I'm a little nervous...  But I'm sure it will be fun!
Light (and fluffy) pom-pom balls.

20 comments:

  1. Great job! Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lisa! We are so happy you have joined our group.
    And what a great start! Super shot of light. Can't wait to see more as we go along.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wonderful, whimsical . Super idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Great job capturing the movement too! So glad you are with us in this yearlong adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome indeed. A lot of fun, challenges and satisfaction. Love your first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome! I would love to have a pic of you setting this up. Were you throwing them in the air as you simultaneously clicked away? fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, I used a tripod (with the timer set for 10 pics) ran over and dropped the Pom-poms. It took me over an hour to get a decent shot because I have no idea I'm doing! Still came out a little blurry.

      Delete
  7. This is a fun shot and so well executed! I also would love to see how you were able to throw and shoot simultaneously. Welcome to the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Throw and shoot? Naw. Used a tripod!

      Delete
  8. well if this is your first what will week 52 be like! Welcome it is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beginner's luck, believe me. Still learning. But thanks!

      Delete
  9. Welcome to project 52 Lisa Dawn. Great first photo and I look forward to seeing the rest of your contributions in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again such beginner's luck. But thank you kindly.

      Delete
  10. What a fun photo! Are you sure you are a "beginner"?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh YES I am very sure I'm a beginner!!!! But thank you!

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for welcoming me. All of your photos are just wonderful!

      Delete