This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

People

Today I went to my first ever "gender reveal" party.  Our hosts are having a baby and we all got a chance to take a hit at the pinata to see if it was filled with pink or blue toys and candy (see bottom left hand corner!).  Since I don't know if everyone has received the official memo on the gender of this little babe... I had to make this black and white.

5 comments:

  1. How so clever of you Gemma! Love Pinatas and never saw them for sale in NY. And congratulations to the new parents to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of anything like that before. How very creative of the couple and you. Will they get a copy of the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shot. I love the couple in the top right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot - seems like there are tons of 'stories' going on in the photo and I'm dying to hear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all the other comments. GOOD photo!

    ReplyDelete