This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

People

My Grandmother who I adore. She corrected me when I said she was 91 years old. She is 91 and a half. Why is it important for the very young and the very old to also include the months to their age?
She had 10 children, 25 grandchildren, 34 great grandchildren and 6 great great grandchildren. That is a lot of people.

7 comments:

  1. Grammy looks 91 1/2 years YOUNG!
    So true. 'I'm 43 and 3/4' said no one ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I really do not want to admit that I am 66 and 3/4 , such lovely grandma and pooch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful portrait of a lovely lady. She can be however old she wants in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, wow. She looks beautiful. I always keep in mind that the person is not smiling or responding to the camera, they are responding to the photographer. I can see that she adores you too :) Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely lady who obviously has had a very happy life with a wonderful family around her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup she looks such a happy lady - has obviously been surrounded by a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you lost me at "she had 10 children".... WOWZA

    ReplyDelete