This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crazy Angle

A crazy angle taken of my standard poodle.  I'm on the floor looking up at her, and she's on the couch with her funny poodle paw hanging over the side.  (She refused to look at me; I'm guessing I embarrassed her as I was sprawled all over the floor in a non-dignified sort of fashion..!)

7 comments:

  1. Nice Paw Lisa! And yes, she does look embarrassed. Great crazy angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring shot - pity we haven't got one of you taking it! We will let the imagination wander.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lisa! I think Mandy looks regal and she's thinking "of course my loyal subject would want to photograph my beautiful paw" (...I speak poodle you know.)

    And yes, let's have a shot of you taking this photo....but I guess I looked just as silly-- when I captured my daisy I was laying in the garden with my head in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a huge paw, more to love!!! She is gorgeous and aw for role reversals as I can imagine you on the floor and her, royally on the sofa.:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly manicured toenails - but she should have pink polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. I love the focus on the paw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golly gosh the things people will do to get a photo! Luv it.

    ReplyDelete