This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Up Close

An up close look at the Boston hat Ill be sporting tomorrow when I go for my weekend run with a few friends (and a bunch of strangers) who are all trading in their typical New York Team sporting gear and wearing something to support the great city of Boston!

4 comments:

  1. A great sentiment Melissa. You've inspired me to follow suit so I'll wear my 'Green Monstah' t-shirt this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to Boston, and then to the London Marathon tomorrow - the sun should be shining which will make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here here to Boston and also London. We are all cheering for everyone. So glad the city is safe again.

    ReplyDelete