This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

People

Some crazy people canoeing in a skinny boat in the 58-60 degree Pacific ocean.  Not the best picture but it's not easy taking a picture on a canoe that can tip over and dump us all in the cold water.  I was also using my little point & shoot that's waterproof, just in case.  It was still a lovely day out with lots of sea life all around. 



5 comments:

  1. I really like the way you've taken this shot. Brave too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all were having fun! I think the best pictures are the ones that make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo of people enjoying life ; looks like vacation to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys would do well at Aintree where only 8 degrees centigrade and the young girls all out in sundresses!! You too me feel cold! Dangerous job this photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot Lisa! Looks like you are all having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete