This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, December 27, 2013

something that makes you smile

Please meet my children and their very significant others, all together, healthy and happy on Christmas morning.  I know, a little cheesy and very sentimental and most of the time they DO make me smile. And thanks to the generator, the light is ON! Now that makes me smile!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. All their smiling faces would make anyone smile. What a lovely group photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verushka is so right. Difficult to get everyone to smile..and eyes open::: Lovely family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you finally have power back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family Dianne. I am sure they had fun posing for you. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete