This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drink

So, yes, I cheated, very sorry....I took this photo on Saturday night!  Richard and I hosted a drinks party to say Kwaheri (Goodbye) to our friends in Dar es Salaam as we have, very sadly, left Tanzania for good.  We set off yesterday for Australia via England as Richard is not well and will need medical care not readily available in Tanzania in the future. The actual photo is not so good....but the subject matter says it all!!

6 comments:

  1. For this I can let you off the hook :) LOVE YOU xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my thoughts and prayers . Tanzania is already singing your praises and missing your presence dearly. Safe journey onward .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss your photos from Tanzania. Safe journey home and I wish you both well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great farewell - twas good to greet you lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. All our good wishes go to you both. Your photos and commentaries from Tanzania have given so much pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you positive energy. James and I loved having a peek at Tanzinia!

    ReplyDelete