This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Something that makes me smile


Well I'm about to get pretty sappy, so bear with me. At casual glance this looks like some computers and a notebook, but here are four reasons why this photo makes me smile:

1. This is my son's equipment all set up to run the lighting for our church's Christmas Eve production.
2. It means he is home from college and we are a complete family again.
3. It shows he is giving his time and talents to serve others.
4. And it's Christmas!

Yep. This photo makes a mom smile.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I know you love having him home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks complicated! Glad he's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very clever idea and love the reasons for taking this shot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete