This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, December 27, 2013

something that makes me smile

chocolate peppermint candy cane brownies
 
 
my last post of the year :(
I chose this because I feel as though I have come a long way taking pictures of food and Project 52 is the reason for that.
I am sad this is over and I am really happy that we will continue through to the next year.
 

4 comments:

  1. Yummy composition! You are right Kim Project 52 has brought a new dimension into our lives, for which I am very grateful. Roll on Flickr and the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a desert I would be willing to get fat for. Yummy! This photo belongs in a cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record... This makes me smile too! <3
    Nice job! Your food photos are amazing. Time to combine them with your recipes and publish a cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with all above, and this stunning dessert would be a hit for next week theme!!
    Thank you for all your arduous work Kim, and thank you for Flickr!!

    ReplyDelete