This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yummy

I have a new respect for people that take photos of food for a living not too mention the fellow bloggers that have already posted. It is not easy. I have been taking pictures all week and have not liked any of them. Yes, I did try turning off the flash and using direct light as suggested. This is a tray of bacon wrapped water chestnuts that I make at my families request every Easter and Christmas. Very fattening.

3 comments:

  1. 1) I love the picture
    2) I would love the recipe.
    3) I hate to break it it you but if you think food is difficult, wait til next week - people. No one wants their picture taken, at least most people I know. Then they get all wooden.
    4) I would love the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? fattening?... dam :(

    ReplyDelete