This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Yummy

Just paid a visit to my brother at his Italian pork store and it was difficult to decide what to photograph. Seemed like everything in view was yummy! Here is an antipasto tray he was making for a catering order... Lots of yummy foods on one tray! Yum!

3 comments:

  1. The place I am most likely to max out my credit card. Not only is everything in there delicious, but it is also the cleanest place ever. I go there every chance I get.
    Great picture. What did you end up getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of YUMMY. Super photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allmy favorites! Lucky you to have family in the antipasti business; very yummy photo.

    ReplyDelete