This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Shallow depth of field

I have to admit I was not looking forward to this weeks blog photo. I was really out of my comfort zone and had to actually read the book that came with the camera. The good news is I was forced to learn a lot and I will continue to play with this feature.

10 comments:

  1. Well not only did you nail it but you read the instruction book - so impressed. Sorry it was raining! I had a wonderful lesson with Gemma in May but it has taken me all week to hopefully have nailed it like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed, pegged - you got it brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture because I love clotheslines! No one does that in southern California except me. I love the rain on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, you....who would have thought some clothes pegs would make an interesting photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your nice comments It really does mean a lot.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and fresh! Great work~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful colors and right on with the theme . So refreshing to see clothe lines. They belong to a disappearing breed where I live

    ReplyDelete