This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Corner/Edges

Something struck me about the jagged edges on this envelope after I ripped it open (like I was Charlie looking for the golden ticket)! I'm a sucker for staging photos but this happened naturally and caught my eye as rather abstract...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I will ask. What was in the envelope that made you rip it open like that. I am sure nobody would get in your way when opening Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been dreaming and thinking "corners and edges" to have come up with this clever idea! So good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a thank-you letter from my sister-in-law. I was excited not to receive a bill for a change...

    ReplyDelete