This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rusty

Remembered I had something very rusty in my garage. 
About 26 years ago, while walking in the Ardennes woods of eastern France, my uncle, aunt and my sons found this object .
These woods are still filled with 1914-1918 war , also known as WW1, odds and end.
This is a very rusty empty grenade that we brought home all the way to LA.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a find, perfect for this week's theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This belongs in a museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right. Great find.Great picture. Definitely rusty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great and interesting find. Well done for remembering it's whereabouts. Not sure I can remember everything that is in my garage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have known 26 years ago you might need this one day! Brilliant photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very interesting! Perfect for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete