This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ten Minutes From Where You Are

If the traffic lights are timed just right I can make it to my son's high school in 10 minutes.  This past week I've been driving that route a lot as it's Band Camp time.  We've been watching them learn how to march, and soon we get to hear the music they have been learning.  I can't wait to see, and hear, the new field show as it sounds exciting!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and gorgeous place to be 10 mns away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Mimi says - what a fun and gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Band Camp! such wonderful memories for me and my family! Thanks for sharing this Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I miss the excitement of Band Camp too -- thanks for bringing up fond memories! Glad it's not too hot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned about marching bands from Pam and her blog and was blown away. What instrument does your son play? I hope you will be able to share a video with us. What an amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific photo! Go Marching Sundevils! Hope they have a fabulous season this year.

    ReplyDelete