This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

10 minutes from where I am

I drove EXACTLY 10 minutes from my home to where I was so looking forward to taking this picture.  What a laugh - the entire field of sunflowers was completed - all looking down and dried out.  I dragged my daughter through looking for this lonely last sunflower I found.  It shows it doesn't matter how many minutes you are away - it still is all about timing!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And this one was your best one to choose from. It has definitely been picked over. Is it not the middle of August. What is going on? Oh well, what is really important is spending time with your family. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot Steph, Love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv sunflowers so this is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete