This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Gate

Yep, these people are my friends! I've been asking them to do this photo all week, finally this morning they did it, instead of the cute photo I had in my head I got this... Which is much better! It shows their personality much more appropriate:) the guy at the top is my best friend, who I just have to say thanks to for being the star of my photo! Thanks Bodhi!!

3 comments:

  1. Really fun photo Emily. Will you print it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to put a face on the fearless cave explorers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now they are famous!! luv the idea

    ReplyDelete