This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Modern Convenience

I love to read a good book.  Sometimes though that book is a thick and heavy one.  In that case, my Kindle is a great convenience.  That way I can take it anywhere and not have to lug a big book around.  Right now I'm reading An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, number 7 in a historical fiction series at first set in Scotland.  It's a big one at 820 pages.  Perfect for my Kindle...



3 comments:

  1. Love this MC! And love the small waves on a beautiful ocean. Use mine all the time on long airplane rides!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - almost got a photo of you too, and on the beach! luv the painted toes and the odd cloud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set-up for this photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete