This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

modern convenience

I remember when I was young - whoever held the most power in our house forced the others to "change the channel". I admit I did not spend much time changing the channel but my younger brother and sister sure did their share of running to the TV to avoid the wrath of the older sisters! 
(sorry Stephanie and Michael!)
*anyone else out there remember life BEFORE a remote control?? 

4 comments:

  1. It is funny how times change. Back then (when was that Kim?) you had the power when you could make others change the channel for you and now you have the power when you hold the remote and can change it yourself!! Definitely a modern convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can remember life before remotes. My husband, Joe says "he" was the remote control for his older brothers because he was the youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days well remembered and we only had 10 channels!! Still have issues with this MC and having to rise from my favorite sofa to go through 100 & some channels takes so much effort:)))Great idea for the theme!

    ReplyDelete