This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Monday, July 8, 2013

A Modern Convenience

Had to think really hard on this but WHY - Whatsapp is the most amazing MC I use it all day sending messages photos videos to friends and particularly family! My waking moment is made when I receive one! So here is a photo of it!!


3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this APP but I am going to check it out. Great photo choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. janet it makes my far flung family seem so much closer, as with my friends. You can have large groups of people and send them photos and videos for nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well thought and done!!

    ReplyDelete