This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hole


We are staying with Richard's brother at Diani Beach, Kenya and I thought I had the perfect hole to photograph....a large coral cave with an entrance from above which is now a well known restaurant...but taking a recognisable photo proved impossible for my limited talents.
I was feeling very disappointed when I came across this little crab going into his hole.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get the picture you were excited about but I love this one.
    It's so interesting how this blog makes us look at things we normally would bypass. Holes being so mundane yet these pictures are all proving it is anything but.
    Sweet find jeanann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great luck to catch that little fella heading into his hole!

    ReplyDelete