This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

fall

A great weekend at the cottage... remember those old puff balls from our childhood? I'd all but forgotten how much I loved them when my sister and I happened across this treasure. 
She STEPPED on it, can you imagine?
A quick reflex helped me get the result.. I loved puff balls...
Nothing like a cool fall day to coax you into a Sunday in front of the TV :)

2 comments:

  1. Look who is back with a bang! Can't tell you how happy I am to see your pictures again. And this one just gave me a trip down memory lane. I love the close up of the ground cover too which reminds me of where my mom is in Muskoka.
    Enjoy CTM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how well your photo turned out. I had some doubts about the cloud of dust showing up in a picture but it is great!!!

    ReplyDelete