This is a photo challenge to take a picture a week, for 52 weeks. We have multiple contributors posting from around the world on the same theme by Sunday night. The weekly themes are listed at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pattern

This is where Kim and I are so different.  I knew she would love this theme and I knew I would be left totally uninspired.  Actually, I have been too busy taking pics of the 3 ducklings we are sitting to have any time left over for patterns.  Cuteness overload.  Here are our front steps... moss threatening to take over the brick pattern.

5 comments:

  1. I like the moss. It gives the walkway character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the moss,too! Nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw it today; looks like you are 100 's of miles from NYC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I took at least 10 different pattern photos! If I didn't have such a wicked week I would have posted 7 days worth.
    What I love about this is the angle of the bricks. They are so rigid and you softened it with the angle. I also love how simple it is and the colors. One of your best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just shows gems the less time one has can often provide the best! tho i prefer the ducklings in the garden but showed no pattern!!!!!

    ReplyDelete